Top Ten Tuesday - 2nd half of 2024

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:

📚 Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2024 📚

Today we're going over some of the books I'm most looking forward to in 2024. There are lots of books coming out in the next 6 months so it was a tough choice, but here are my top 10!

    
    

💬 There are various genres represented here and I'm excited for all of these! Which books are you looking forward to?  💬

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Girls Who Burn sounds super interesting.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN WANT OF A SUSPECT is on my list today too. It sounds so fun! I hope we both love it.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darcy and Lizzie solving crimes together is the best thing ever 😂 Happy TTT!

      Delete
  3. Witty in Pink is my pick. Will have to pick that one up.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to see what you think of it!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. it's like a historical rom-com and I'm here for it

      Delete

;