It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 17.06.24

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

It is one of the most original Beauty and the Beast retellings I've read,  and it definitely offers a new perspective on things. I absolutely adored the characters and the ending, but more on that later!

At first, I thought I wouldn't be rereading this 850-page book but then....how can I not finish the greatest series of all time??? How can I skip all those wonderful Thorne x Cress and Cinder x Kai moments??🥺 The answer is - I CAN'T. I just finished it this morning and it was wonderful ♥


I'm still in the mood for retellings so I'm giving this series a shot 😃

💬 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next? 💬

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Oooh I'm gonna have to check out Beastly Beauty! And I am cackling at you deciding to read Winter after all 😂 I had a feeling you might end up re-reading that one too. Lol. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah I am too weak when it comes to TLC. I just had to read how happy my babies are at the end of Winter after all that torment throught the series 😂

      I keep forgeting to write reviews for all the books I read. I think I have ~10 books that need to be reviewed, Beastly Beauty being one of them...but I just can't 😂

      Delete

;