It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 01.04.24

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

I keep forgetting to do these so if you check my blog archive I do this meme every other Monday 


I try okay? I TRY.

A fast-paced, fun and intriguing book about a group of teens pulling heists, finding clues and maybe even new friendships along the way 😄

I needed to get back into this world and it's so much fun! I forgot how much I love all of these characters and I'm so glad the author decided to write more books after the "OG trilogy" ♥

I wanted to read the next book in the Inheritance Games series but I didn't realize the fifth book comes out IN NOVEMBER


Sooo I picked up this standalone which sounds a lot like A Good Girl's Guide to Murder 😅

What are you currently reading? What are your plans for the week?

2 comments

  1. I need to recommend The Rosewood Hunt to a friend of mine because he is obsessed with The Inheritance Games! Lol. Although I guess she'll be fine since there's going to be a book 5?? I had no idea 😂 I need to read that series though. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss I'm sure she'll like it 😍 yeah, the series is expanding + the author is writing a spin-off series which makes me so happy because I don't want to leave this world just yet 😂 you need to read it asap!!

      Delete

;