Monthly Recap - March '24

Once again, it's that time of month when I recap all the things happening on the blog and in my reading life 📚✨

BOOKS READ 

  
    

This month has been amazing - I finished all of the books from my TBR except one 😍 and most of the books were actually great. There was only one 2-star book and one 3-star. Everything else was really good 😄

OTHER TOPICS 

Bookmory - Reading Tracker, but Make It Aesthetic

Work Later, Drink Now - Kdrama Review


RECENT TBR ADDITIONS 

  

Which books did you read in March? Do you have any new recs? 😄

6 comments

  1. Yay for finishing most of the books on your TBR!! I could never 😆 And I see that you added The Spy and I... good choice! Lol. I really liked that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, it took a lot of will power 😂 also, I think having a theme helped, I was more productive than usual 😂 yess I saw it on your blog and it seemed so much fun

      Delete
  2. Lots of great books this past month! Some are on my TBR too. Hope April is going well for you so far!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! March was an excellent month :D April started out great, but after reading an amazing series, I got into a small reading slump and am currently trying to get out of it 😂 Hopefully your April is going amazing!! ♥

      Delete
  3. Look like some good books.
    Have a great April reading month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you read lots of amazing books in April too 😄

      Delete

;