Cherry Blossom Book Tag

End of March and beginning of April is the time when cherry blossom trees are in peak bloom and there are lots of festivals dedicated to this tree in various countries. Since it's one of the most beautiful things on this planet, I've decided to create a Book Tag inspired by it 🌸🍒

* whoever wants to can participate and tag others, also feel free to use these banners on your own blogs*



Some Shall Break - the sequel to None Shall Sleep, this was a fascinating, creepy and tense story about 2 teens trying to catch a serial killer while getting help from another. 




This was one of the first romance novels I have ever read and after 10+ years of reading, it remains in my top 10. It's adorable and it started my obsession with fluffy romaces and Kasie West books ♥




A Tangled retelling? SIGN ME UP.




Despite giving it "only" 3 stars, this book had lots of good qualities - mainly it's characters. If you're looking for a YA historical murder mystery, this is the book for you.




One of the best series ever written, each sequel adds so much to the world building, character development and depth. 




I always found Katniss Everdeen to be one of the most formidable female characters because of her imperfections and the fact she wasn't always the smartest or physically strongest of the group, but still she prevailed. She fought as best as she could and for what she thought was right.




I think everyone has heard of this story by now thanks to that Netflix TV show, and I'm really glad. BUT the book is even more charming, more positive, more fairytale like. It's the epitome of good vibes and general happiness. 




I have no idea how I found this book so many years ago. It wasn't that popular and none of the blogs I followed talked about it, therefore I had no expectations. Actually, time travel is one of my favorite topics but is so hard to get right. This book did it. IT BLEW ME AWAY. Whenever someone asks me to recommend them a sci-fi novel, I give them this book ♥




It was actually hard to pick which book to put here since I've already mentioned THG and TLC above. I picked this series because even though it's relatively new, it's EVERYWHERE. Goodreads, Booktok, Bookstagram, it has lots of edits, it's on recommendation lists etc. And like the banner says, it's for a good reason. It's so much fun and the characters are memorable. The sequels were just as good as the first book.

As I mentioned above, I won't tag anyone specific, everyone can participate and you don't have to ask me about the pictures, just take them if you want 😂 I would love to see your answers to these questions ♥ If you don't have a blog, you can participate in the comments 😊 And if you do have a blog, feel free to drop a link to the blog post in the comments so I can check it out 😉

2 comments

  1. Oh this seems like such a fun tag! I'm gonna try and squeeze it in before, you know, cherry blossom season is over. Lol. And omg Cinder... I love The Lunar Chronicles SO much! 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think that 🥰 and I can't wait to see your choices for these questions 😍 The Lunar Chronicles is literally one of THE BEST series to ever exist. I think all of us sci-fi girls devoured it. Not only is it a great sci-fi adventure, it's also a fairytale retelling and it's got so many amazing friendships, I could talk about it for HOURS 😂 I wish more people appreciated it as much as we do

      Delete

;