April 2024 TBR



March was all about romance, and it seems April will be:

πŸ•΅️‍♂️🧠πŸ”ͺ adventures, heists, crime and other mysteries πŸ—Ί️πŸ“πŸ§΅

Honestly, picking a theme for the month is kinda fun. It sets the mood right and reading books of the same genre usually works for me and motivates me to read more πŸ˜„

I was HEAVILY influenced by my current read The Rosewood Hunt which is my last book of March. It's got all the The Inheritance Games vibes because the characters are on a treasure hunt, solving clues and trying to get to the billion dollar worth inheritance.

Anywho, the book is SO GOOD. I'm already 65% in and I need more of this genre so that is the theme I set for April, and here are the books I chose:

  
  
  

I know, the whole Truly Devious series is too ambitious but I'm gonna try it anyway. πŸ˜‚



What are your plans for April? Do you have a theme or do you read whatever you're into in the moment?

2 comments

  1. I love that you pick a theme for your TBR! That's so fun! And this is a theme I could get behind! I love a mystery thriller! I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts on these books because I have a bunch of them on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah it truly is fun! it makes reading my TBR so much easier. If I had known, I would've started picking themes a long time ago πŸ˜‚ I just hope all of these books meet my expectations because they are pretty high right now πŸ˜‚

      Delete

;