Upcoming Releases Jan-Feb 2024


I KNOW it's already 9 days into February...

Look, life's been hectic and I don't care. I've been looking at my TBR list and realized there's only one book being published in March that I actually want to read, so I decided to just merge it with Feb books and make a joint post. It would be kinda ridiculous to write a "March Upcoming Releases" post with just...well, one release ðŸ˜‚


I Hope This Doesn't Find You

A hate to love romance that answers the question "What would happen if Lara Jean wrote hate emails instead of love letters?"


In the Orbit Of You

Childhood friends reunite after years apart and something more than friendship blooms.


With a Little Luck

A Marissa Meyer rom-com, this is something you have to check out.


Pangu's Shadow

Murder mystery set at the most prestigious biology lab among the system’s moons. Creepy + sci-fi is the best combo.

Which February/ March releases are you looking forward to? 

0 comments

;