It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 05.02.24



New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.


A very cozy murder mystery that surprised me in the best way and is currently one of the best books I've read this year 😍 I KNOW it's only February, but I have a feeling it's gonna stick with me for a longer time. 



It's taking me ages to finish this and idk whyyy 😭 It's not bad at all, I'm just...not in a reading mood? This past week flew by and I had lot's of things to do, lot's of people coming over and now I'm realizing, the problem could be the lack of time. 



I'm hoping to finish both The Agathas and it's sequel this week. If I don't end up liking the first book, I'll choose something else as my "next up", but as I said before, it's really well so far.


What are you currently reading? What are your plans for the week?

0 comments

;