It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 12.02.24



New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.


A "meh" book that didn't hold my attention long enough, but had some good points. You can read more about that in my review :) Of course, that means I won't be continuing with the series as I originally planned. 



As mentioned above, I decided not to read The Night In Question which is a sequel to The Agathas and instead decided to start one of my most anticipated releases....of 2021...

I HAVE A GOOD REASON OKAY? 

I knew I would love it and would want to read the sequels immediately. Do you know how hard it is to wait YEARS to read about your faves and find out what happens to them?? The last part of this series came out 15 days ago which meant it was finally time to start reading it 😍 


Since I already read about 70% of Defy the Night and am loving it, I'll definitely binge the whole series.


What are you currently reading? What are your plans for the week?

0 comments

;