The Penthouse - Season 2

 


There's not much I could say about season 2 that I haven't already said in my review for season 1. It's equally if not more dramatic, more scandalous and more shocking. After some consideration, I might even say that I liked season 2 more - probably because certain characters got impressive development.

And when I say development, I usually mean personality wise - some people got smarter, more ruthless and cunning. This time, I also mean...makeup wise 😂



Our poor girl Cheon Seo Jin went from no brows and harsh lipsticks to more naturals looks that suit her SO MUCH BETTER. I mean, I know she's the villain but still, she deserves to look good 😂 
 
 Of course, let's not forget our Oh Yoon Hee who went from tired and boring aunt to this gorgeous women ready to outsmart them all.


I loved all of these changes and I have to say the best part about all of it was the satisfying ending, which is why I won't be watching season 3. I don't know if it makes sense, but I don't want to risk the 3rd season not being "good enough" or having an ending that I will dislike. In my opinion, the show could've ended with this season because almost everything is settled and we get decent closure :D

0 comments

;