Spillin' the Tea #1

I've seen this type of blog post on several blogs and thought it looked fun. Basically, I show you some interesting stuff that happened in the last month or so online and it can be anything - movie trailers, adaptation announcements, new tv show seasons, music news... So here's what I found:

  • Sanditon - a TV show based on Jane Austen's unfinished manuscript - got some news regarding it's 3rd season. The season premiers on March 19 and it will be the final season. Honestly, I'm surprised it lasted that long. I've watched the 1st season and it was really good, but then one of the main cast members left and the 2nd season went in a completely different direction so I dropped it #noregrets

  • Adam Driver's newest sci-fi movie "65" got a trailer and it looks promising
  • the famous book by F. Backman "A Man Called Ove" got a movie adaptation starring none other than Tom Hanks!!! Here's the trailer. I'm only sad that I didn't read the book yet - it's been on my TBR for so long...


  •  I'm the type of person that follows Eurovision every year very closely so it's no surprise that I just had to listen to all of the songs that were chosen so far. My current fave is the song Bridges that's going to represent Estonia. Also, I have to say that I hate the song that's going to represent my country, Croatia, it's just...ughh You can listen to it here. Idk why, but it's got so many views already and people are going crazy over it - probably because it's too weird to be true.
  • Ed Sheeran will apparently play a homeless drug addict in a movie coming out this year
  • Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantumania got a really bad score on Rotten Tomatos which is sad, but honestly, I never trust those scores too much. 
  • I had no idea that Lilo and Stitch is GETTING A LIVE ACTION REMAKE!!! I'm both excited and terrified because it's one of the greatest Disney movies of all time and I don't want them to ruin the story ;_;

That's all from me :) Are you excited about any of these new projects?

0 comments

;