
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:
⭐ Book Titles That Include the Word "Star" ⭐
For this week, we were supposed to pick just one word and list 10 books that have it in the title and I had several ideas, but ended up choosing this one. I had the most 4- and 5-star reads in this selection so yeah...star it is 😂

💬 Which word did you choose? 💬













34 Comments
What a star collection ;) Thanks for sharing your #TTT
ReplyDeleteThanks, my head is always in the clouds anyway 😂⭐️
DeleteMarie's looks really interesting! I don't think I've seen that one by her. Yay for sharing TBS. That cover art is just so gorgeous. :) Thanks for visiting my list today.
ReplyDeleteYeah, people usually mention Legend or her newer stuff so Stars and Smoke goes undetected 😅 Loved to be there!
DeleteWhat a great topic and great covers, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks, it really is a good bunch!
DeleteA lovely word to choose. I haven't read a lot of Sci Fi
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Thanks! It can be a hit or miss genre for people who don't usually read it 😅
DeleteStars are so beautiful! I love them.
ReplyDeleteI could never get sick of staring at the sky 😍
DeleteStar is a great word choice! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'll be sure to check it out 😄
DeleteI love the idea of star(s) in the title and very much great with 4 or 5 stars!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Most of the time I manage to fill my TTT with books that I gave a 4.0 rating or higher, but sometimes I have to make exceptions 😅
DeleteA great collection of titles! I feel like STAR has been a very popular word choice in recent years.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/christmas-can-be-found-in-book-titles/
Thanks! Well, if I'm gonna judge by my GR lists, A LOT of new releases have star in the title so it's easy to use 😂 I'll check it out!
DeleteOhh I haven't read any of these! I will be reading the Brandon Sanderson though, at some point. And These Broken Stars has been on my TBR for so long.
ReplyDeleteNow that you mention it, I should definitely reread Skyward! I still haven't read books 3 and 4 😅 TBS is definitely worth checking out!
DeleteThis is the 2nd time I've seen These Broken Stars this week! I loved that one.
ReplyDeleteYesss! It's so underrated in my opinion! 😍
DeleteThese Broken Stars has one of my all-time favorite covers. I just love the colors in that one. Great choice!
ReplyDeleteI agree so much! I miss that era of books because the covers were far more unique and fun 😅
DeleteI read These Broken Stars a while ago but never finished the series. I'm really feeling like I need to reread it again!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever have the time, I definitely recommend reading the whole series, it's so good! 🤩
DeleteA lovely constellation of "star" titles! I haven't read any of them.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
Love how you phrased that! Definitely gonna steal that in the future 😂 And thanks!
DeleteI love your word choice! I've read several of these and enjoyed them. I still need to read Starsight!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Starsight is one of those books that I stumbled upon accidentaly but ended up loving a lot 😄 if you've loved the rest, you're gonna enjoy this too!
DeleteI chose summer but star was an excellent choice as well - I just checked and I have at least ten I have read if I include "starry" and "star-crossed". Next time!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of yours but have been meaning to read Marie Lu.
Well now you have a plan for next time, it's good to be prepared! 😄 Marie Lu is amazing at writing realistic main characters and compelling plots!
DeleteStar was such a good word to go with! These covers look great together.
ReplyDeleteThank you! And I definitely agree, I miss the time when book covers were more detailed and unique 😅
DeleteStar is always great in titles.
ReplyDeleteThat's so true! It can be used both literally (for sci-fi) and something cute for rom-coms!
Delete