Two murders and One crater

 


If I had to pick just one genre to watch for autumn, it would always be murder mystery. There's just something that fits, that gloomy, mysterious atmosphere where anything is possible. With that in mind, here are the tv shows and movies I watched in the last 3 weeks or so.

Only Muders In The Building (S03)

The moment I started watching this, I knew it would be an instant classic. From the intro song (which I LOVE), the cozy podcast vibe and the quirky characters - it all just fits perfectly. The first season was my fave, but the other two can hold their own. The newest mystery surrounds the death of a famous actor Ben who is played by the hilarious Paul Rudd GUYS ♥ Not only that, Meryl Streep also has a part this season and she was amazing of course. I definitely recommend this show but my only issue is that is has some swearing. Other than that, it's just so good.

Bambaska Biri


She is a prosecutor, he is a news anchor who is also maybe a murderer. I have to say I expected a lot more from this, and by this I mean the plot. He is an amazing actor and conveys all of the complex emotions perfectly, she on the other hand is a bit like a statue. Pretty, but has no life in her. That wouldn't be much of a problem if the plot held my interest, but alas, I was so bored I gave up after watching ep.3. (these 2 stars are only because of Kenan and his wonderful acting).

Crater (2023)


I KNOW that this is a kids Disney movie, but still...Idk why I had higher expectations 😂 Maybe because Mckenna Grace is in it, or because I thought Disney had at least one good idea left...well, I guess not. I mean, the storyline is okay. The actors are okay, the CGI is okay, everything is just...okay. Nothing wowed me, there were no "big" risks, nothing memorable. Although, I have to say the ending surprised me, I did not think they would go there, but I appreciate that they did bc it's the only part that I might remember. 

Have you watched any interesting shows lately? Or movies? I'm still waiting for Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes to premiere in my country 😂

0 comments

;