Recently Watched

I've watched a lot of TV shows recently and surprisingly I've liked them all. Some more than others but there's nothing to rant about, so that's good 😂

1. PRIMO

This is what I call a hidden gem. This little show is the perfect combination of chaotic family energy, good vibes and life lessons. It's mostly a comedy and the tone is light-hearted, but these characters still go through tough situations without making a parody out of them. I genuinely connected to all of these characters and cared for them. I hope it gets renewedddd ♥



2. Ugly Betty

Ughh such a classic ♥ This was and still is one of my fave shows ever - great humor, perky main character that always comes up with great ideas and takes care of herself, interesting side characters, office shenanigans and of course, amazing friendships. I needed something cozy and light to watch and what better then to rewatch an old fave :)



3. The Night Agent

    Well, I have mixed feelings about this...On one hand, I loved how resourceful the main characters were and how these agents actually made logical conclusions. I also the plot twists - I really couldn't guess what would happen next. On the other hand, some of these actors...couldn't really act ðŸ˜‚ Plus, there was too much swearing for my taste and it dragged to much, it got boring in the second half of the season.



4. Secret Invasion

Idk what to say about this one honestly. I love Marvel movies (the old ones at least), and I liked some of their tv shows, but this one falls flat. The plot is almost nonexistent, the characters were....there ðŸ˜… I really didn't care about them at all. Not only that, Fury seemed like a completely different person. It was just meh.


And that's all from my bingeing spree. Autumn is coming and expect more...murder ... in the next tv show post ðŸ˜‚


0 comments

;