Mini Reviews March-October

 

Guys, I know....


My last post was in February and I did read lots of books, play several adorable games, watched some amazing shows but I had no motivation whatsoever to write anything about that 😂

So here I am, once again, starting over this whole blogging business 🤷‍♀️ Starting off with books of course:


  

The Flat Share - this was so adorable and surprisingly wholesome. A mostly light read that occasionally touches some heavy topics but keeps the bubbly atmosphere of a summer novel. ★★★

Little Paris Patisserie - interesting side characters, a bit of traveling and cute romance. I was surprised by how "real" and "uncringy" this book was compared to others of this genre. The only thing that slightly bugged me were the inappropriate jokes thrown in there that didn't fit in ★★★

Counting Down with You - Don't get me wrong, I loved Ace (notice how I didn't say Karina 😂) and I thought their romance was adorable, but I felt like the story dragged to much. ★★★


   

 Project Hail Mary - I think this might be my fave book of the year. It has everything my sci-fi heart could ask for - high stakes set in space, a cool spaceship, potential aliens, amazing protagonist that is both funny and realistic and flawed and everything a great human being should be. ★★★

Daddy's Little Girl -  fast paced and light despite not having much suspense until the very end. It's mostly focused on investigating and collecting information. I also found Ellie to be a very good main character - she was smart and a good journalist. ★★★

Shine - kpop fanfiction written by someone who thinks those cliche kdrama moments where the girl slips and lands in guy's lap is top tier romance ★★



That's all for now :D I have plenty of blog posts planned for the next couple of weeks, now I just need to actually sit down and write them 😅



0 comments

;