🍹 Here are all the interesting things that have been happening across the interwebs 🍹

*all images link to their original sources*

🚧 TRAILER ZONE 🚧


The ones I'm most excited about are Sunrise on the Reaping (OBVIOUSLY!! 😍), Best of the Best (my teen-era Step Up loving heart needs more dance movies) and probably Steps. I love a good animated movie 😄

⭐ After years, NAY, DECADES of begging, the readers finally got what they needed - half (and quarter!) star ratings on Goodreads...

Although I'll probably be too lazy to go back and "re-rate" books, I will certainly use this in my future reviews.

⭐ Believe it or not, Crazy Rich Asians is getting a sequel in series form! The original cast (at least most of it) is returning to film eight episodes and I'm kinda excited 😄

⭐ I haven't even read it yet, but Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone is already getting a TV adaptation with Penn Badgley in the main role! 

 

⭐ National Geographic reported a new cat species has been discovered in Bolivia, and this is the best news I received last month lol

⭐ Haven't read Rules of Prey, but I will definitely watch the TV adaptation because none other than Jensen Ackles will play the main role!

💬 What are you most excited about? 💬