
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:
🪁 Books I Want to Read by New to Me Authors 🪁
A pretty straightforward topic so I'm just gonna list the books I'm super excited to read!

💬 Which new authors did you discover? 💬













19 Comments
These all look good. I love those covers. Enjoy your reading.
ReplyDeleteThey really do! And thanks!
DeleteI love the cover of Wormwood Abbey. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIt's the coziest thing ever, right?? 😄
DeleteThese are all new to me so I am not able to say i have read any of them. Hope you get to some of them and then want to add them to your favourite authors list.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, I really wish that too!
DeleteEveryone In My Family Has Killed Someone is AMAZING. Such a fun series.
ReplyDeleteOoohh now I'm even more excited to read it! 😍
DeleteI’m only familiar with Benjamin Stevensons series which I’ve enjoyed, I hope you do too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your #TTT
If you enjoyed it, I probably will too, so that's nice to know! 😄
DeleteI definitely want to read Everyone In My Family Has Killed Someone as well, as I've heard such great things about it :)
ReplyDeleteRight? It's like at one point, everyone was talking about it! In any case, I hope we both like it 🤗
DeleteI have only read Everyone In My Family Has Killed Someone and I am not sure if I just didn't vibe with it or it wasn't for me, but it disappointed me. However, I am still curious about those books because of their premise. Hope you like it when you get to it.
ReplyDeleteI am also interested in Of Jade and Dragons.
Ahh that's sad to hear 😅 Hopefully I'll be in the right mood when I read it and maybe like it a bit more. The title is super fun though! I hope that at least we'll both enjoy Of Jade and Dragons! 🥰
DeleteSuch a good list!
ReplyDeleteThank you! 😄
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of any of these authors, but I hope you enjoy them all! It's always good fun to discover a new author. :) Thanks so much for visiting my list last week.
ReplyDeleteIt really is because you never know which one of them will become a new favorite! 😊
Delete