It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 07.10.24

  

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

You know what, this book was amazing! The way it depicted a world in chaos was so realistic and it highlighted so many important topics I normally wouldn't think of. Not only that, but the main character also deals with an anxiety disorder so you can imagine how even worse it got for her when it was basically announced that the world was ending. Every important topic and emotion was explained so well and I was so immersed in the well being of the characters that I experienced all of these newfound emotions with them. Truly a fantastic read!


I've been on various trips these past 4 days so I haven't been reading anything because I literally didn't have any time 😭

Since I loved The Warning, I have to see what's going on in this second and final book! There are so many questions and I NEED THEM ANSWERED 😂

💬 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next? 💬

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed this one! I hope the sequel lives up to that first book! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefuly, this time I'll actually write a review and not just talk about doing it lol and thanks! 😂

      Delete

;