It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 26.08.24

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

This was an okay read. We had 3 unique POVs and lots of drama surrounding ladies in their season. Gave it 3 stars because this is already my 4th historical novel in a row and I can't handle anymore 😂



I needed something super light and short after reading all those historical romances so I picked up my fave author ♥
I have no idea where the mood will take me...We'll see in a few days 😂

💬 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next? 💬

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I'm surprised that you were able to handle FOUR historicals in a row! You are stronger than me 😆 Enjoy your lighter reads!

    How did the readathon go for you, btw? 👀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah I'm not even sure how I did it but I know I won't be repeating this for quite some time 😂

      it went pretty well actually! I'm writing a post about my reading challenges right now, so I'm gonna include a recap on that as well. I completely forgot to do it on the blog because I was more active on their discord

      Delete

;