It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 19.08.24

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

Lovely book written in letter form about girl friendships ♥ Despite keeping a light tone, this book also covers the problems young girl faced in those times - choosing a husband at a young age, not finding work because not many were available to women etc. 



Got a sudden burst of energy and read 48% in one sitting 😂 I am absolutely loving all the banter and sassiness in this book ♥

This is the last historical novel before going into contemporary rom-coms. I'm kinda hoping I finish all of these this week (I have 3 more fluffy romance books) as part of the readathon because autumn is near and these types of books do not fit that vibe 😂

💬 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next? 💬

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I'm glad you're having a better reading week this week! I'm looking forward to seeing what romcoms you read! It's not really a genre I read a lot of, but I do enjoy a contemporary romance every once in a while. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ooh I can already tell you that Kasie West is on my rom-com list, she's always present 😂

      Delete
  2. Nice reads!
    I have just read the one by Agatha Christie, and had not even heard of Mademoiselle Eiffel.
    Yesterday, I finished listening to Comet in Moominland, and started listening to Time and Again, by Jack Finney.
    I finished my re-read of Madame Bovary yesterday, and am now focusing on Poems of a Mountain Home, by Saigyo.
    Next book: probably The Fifth Tumbler, for the classic spin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, you've been really busy 😍 I've always admired people who could read multiple books at a time. I can barely focus on the one I'm currently reading 😂

      Delete

;