Top Ten Tuesday - shades of green

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:

💚 Books with My Favorite Color on the Cover 💚

If you didn't guess by the hearts or generally my blog design, my fave color is green 😂 Here are some amazing books featuring this gorgeous color:

    
    

💬 What is your favorite color? And which book with that color is your favorite? 💬

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Green is perfect for this time of year especially. It’s so vibrant!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It looks both relaxing and cheerful at the same time 😂

      Delete
  2. i love the Kasie West covers! Once a Queen by Sarah Arthur is another great green cover! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has the cutest covers ✨ oooh I'll be sure to check it out on GR, thanks for the rec!

      Delete
  3. Green is my favorite color as well. I just find it so calming and pretty!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

;