Stumble Guys - the kids made me!!

Some of you may not know but I work at a school - specifically, with 3rd graders. And let me tell you something, they wouldn't stop talking about this game! After a while, I couldn't resist and had to try it. It was so much fun! 

Look, I grew up playing Super Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Disney's Tarzan, The Lion King, and all the other platformer games. Basically, jumping on tricky places and avoiding obstacles is in my blood ðŸ˜‚ This game is all that but online multiplayer.

Not only is the majority of the game and the items free, but they are constantly releasing new "maps" and gameplay styles. There are lots of skins to unlock as well as other customizable items - emojis to use in-game, animations, and "footsteps."

There are also tournaments, events, and seasonal games. Rounds are short, there isn't much waiting and you can play with random players online (32 in total) or with friends where you choose what type of game you wanna play.

Although, after snooping a bit online, I've realized that this game is basically a ripoff of Fall Guys ðŸ˜‚ I remember how everyone went crazy when that game came out, but I sorta ignored it. Just like with books, when something is overhyped, I don't want it. Now that some time has passed, I wanna give it a try. The graphics look a lot better than in Stumble Guys, but we'll see. I may do a comparison after some time.

I'm not saying the game is perfect - sometimes it glitches, the players can get annoying, and there are some things you can buy to have better chances at winning so it's not all fair and square, but hey? I had fun and that's all that matters ðŸ˜‚

Post a Comment

0 Comments

;