New week means new Monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

 Gave this one 2 stars because it was a light and fast read, but do I have anything really positive to say about it? Nope. It's a Scream wannabe but the main character is so passive and just waits for things to happen. The end reveal felt bland and uninspired...

Secret society, hidden treasure and a group of friends investigating the disappearence of another student while attending boarding school - literally the perfect combination to start autumn with 😂 I'm about 40% in and it's much better than Signed Sealed Dead, the characters are more realistic and proactive so I'm hoping the reveal ends up being shocking as well!

 

As you can see, I'm totally in the mood for YA mysteries (I might post my September TBR soon) beause the weather is finally a tad bit colder and there's even mist outside 😍 Also, since school started it seemed appropriate for all the books to be set in a similar environment 😂

 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next?