New week means new Monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.

  

 Have to admit, I had the most splendid mystery week - starting off with The Thursday Murder Club, which is the perfect cozy murder mystery that I'm ashamed I haven't started earlier! I've already checked out if my local library has all the sequels AND IT HAS!

The Fellowship of Puzzlemakers was also a super cozy read (I know I used this word twice but idk how else to explain this feeling lol), but it's not a murder mystery, more like a.."who are my real parents" mystery while also a story about friendships, becoming your own person and finding happiness 😄

Ended the week with a bit darker read The Hike, that's about 4 girlfriends who go on a camping trip on a mountain, but not all of them come back. You follow several POVs and are slowly uncovering the truth about what happened on that mountain and what secrets these women keep. It was a really good mystery and had some interesting characters that I could totally see as real people.

I totally guessed the main plot twist but you know what, I'm not that mad 😂 A decent read with a couple of other twists and revelations. I still have the final chapter to read before jumping into Beartown!

 

I postponed rereading this for years because I wanted to read it during winter and then several winters passed while I never found the time. That's why I decided to read it now, during a heatwave in the middle of summer, because why not 😂. Anyways, I need to reread the first 2 books so I can finally read the last book in this gorgeous, heartbreaking series...

 What are you currently reading? What are you planning on reading next?