Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:

🎲🧩 Books With "Game" In the Title ♟️🎯

The original topic is "Books I HAD to Have Immediately but Still Haven’t Read" but like, 80% of my TBR fits this description sooo I decided to do something different, again 😂 Since I'm currently in the middle of rereading The Inheritance Games (aka the best series ever), I decided to honor it and choose books that have "game" in the title! 

Usually, when I see that word, I just know the book is going to be a twisty one! Or, if it's a rom-com, there's going to be a fake-dating trope and/or sports involved, which is also a good thing 😂

  
  
  

And here are two more I haven't read yet:

 

💬 Do you like books that have games or any sort of puzzle element in them? 💬