It’s Monday! What are You Reading? - 22.04.24

New week means new monday bookish meme hosted by  The Book Date.


An excellent fast paced mystery that will take you on a wild ride! I'm gonna post a review soon but I'll let you know that it's a 5 star read 😍


I've read only 2 chapters so far, so I don't have any thoughts on this. I've read books by K.M.McManus before, and she does a great job creating interesting mysteries with even more interesting twists. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes 😃


Another murder mystery and probably my last book this month because I only have time till Thursday before going on a short trip. Hopefully I'll manage to read this before the month ends so I can round up my TBR 😂

What are you currently reading? What are your plans for the week?

2 comments

  1. Oooh I'm a fan of both Holly Jackson and Karen M. McManus, but I have not read either of these books! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews! I'm also looking forward to hearing your thoughts on How to Survive Your Murder... I also read that one, but did not love it 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I have excellent news for you, I'm currently halfway in Nothing More To Tell and it's really good, hopefully it stays that way lol Now I'm even more intrigued by How to Survive Your Murder 😂😂

      Delete

;