Upcoming Releases - February

I know I skipped January, but that's because all of the upcoming books were either trash or not interesting enough. Buttt February seems to be a good month for those slightly cringey, fluffy romances that I just loveeee



One is a Pride and Prejudice retelling/spinoff, one is basically a kdrama in book form and one has Tangled vibes on the cover 😍

The problem with loving new books is that there are TOO MANY of them 😭 I kid you not, my to-read list currently has 142 books and idk what to do with that because obviously, I'm not just gonna pick up a book and read 


 Something happened at the beggining of the year, and I mean LITEREALLY. 'Twas the 1st of January when I picked up a book to read, 12 days later, I finished my 8th book. EIGHT BOOKS!!! Since then, I've read nothing...idk what happened in those first two weeks but hopefully, whatever it was, it'll come back 😂



0 comments

;