Game Review- Moncage



Moncage is a unique puzzle adventure game where you explore a fascinating world trapped inside a mysterious cube. With each face displaying a unique scene, you’ll have to leverage the illusions and discover the hidden links to solve the puzzle.


It's a short puzzle game that's sometimes pretty straightforward while sometimes you have to think outside the box wile you're...in the box? Basically, you rotate the cube until you find something that looks like it could be useful  😂 It was pretty chill and visually beautiful, but the plot is kinda nonexistent? I guess we're going through someone's memories or something. The fact that I'm not sure if that's true tells you something 😂

All in all, it was pretty decent for a short game. I kinda lost interest toward the end, but that's probably because I found a more interesting game to play and this one felt repetitive. I'm not saying it's bad, but I like games that have better storyline involved and not just solving puzzles.


0 comments

;