
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Here is the topic of the week:
📚 Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the Second Half of 2026 📖
For this list, I've got 4 books from authors I've already read and loved (new sequels mostly) and 6 books that just sound super intriguing!

💬 Which books are on your "most anticipated" list? 💬













14 Comments
Evie and Her Nightmares sounds really good.
ReplyDeleteI really loved her previous book so when I heard there's gonna be a companion novel to it, I was delighted!
DeleteDangerous Impulses has a cool cover.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday.
The whole series is amazing, I wholeheartedly recommend! 🤗
DeleteYou have lots to look forward to, thanks for sharing your #TTT
ReplyDeleteThat's so true! The second half of 2026 will be busy 😂
DeleteI hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/late-2026-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/
I hope you do too! Finding new faves is always nice! 😉
DeleteCave Jumpers sounds great! I'm adding it to my TBR :-) Enjoy all your wonderful titles!
ReplyDeleteRight?? I only found out about it a day or so before writing this post! 😍
DeleteIT"S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE MURDER is on my list this week, too. It sounds super fun! I hope you love it and all these others.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
Ally Carter can literally do no wrong when it comes to mysteries! 😏
DeleteGreat List! I hope you love all the books <3 Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I hope so too! Happy reading 2 you too! 🤗
Delete